INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
When we refer to “Ebux,” “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy, we are referring to Ebux Limited, the company which processes your order. Ebux Limited will be the data processor and the data controller of any such Personal Data.
If you have any questions about the collection or use of your Personal Data through the Website or if you would like Ebux Limited to remove your Personal Data from Ebux Limited’s database or if you no longer wish to receive information about products and services, you should contact Ebux Limited by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ebux Limited will deal with your query within 48 hours.
Ebux Limited may collect and process the following Personal Data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in the forms/boxes on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, subscribing to Ebux Limited’s service, posting material or requesting further services. Ebux Limited may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with the Website;
- if you contact us, Ebux Limited may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Ebux Limited may also ask you to complete surveys that Ebux Limited uses for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for Ebux Limited’s own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
USE AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
- to register you with the Website and to administer the Website services;
- to carry out Ebux Limited’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Ebux Limited;
- to help improve the Ebux Limited;
- to help improve the content of the Website and the service Ebux Limited offers to users of the Website;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- for internal audit purposes.
- If you have opted in to receive marketing
information, Ebux Limited may use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- to keep you informed of the latest Ebux Limited products and services by Email. If you wish to receive information of such products and services, please tick the opt-in box provided when registering on this website;
- to administer any prize draws or competitions you may enter;
- to provide users with information regarding updates or additional services available through the Website;
- to improve Ebux Limited’s profile of you so that Ebux Limited can provide you with a better and more personal service;
- to carry out Ebux Limited’s own demographic research analysis. For this purpose, Ebux Limited may combine your information in aggregated form (i.e. anonymous) with information about other users; and
- Your email address, used for marketing purposes, may be transferred outside of the EEA as Ebux Limited use a US company to send out our marketing information, we have verified that they have signed up to the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Ebux Limited will do its best to protect your Personal Data, Ebux Limited cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once Ebux Limited has received your Personal Data, Ebux Limited will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Ebux Limited will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website.
Our services are not directed to children under 16. If you learn that a child under 16 has provided us with personal information without consent, please contact us.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Ebux Limited may give Personal Data about you to employees and agents of Ebux Limited to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by Ebux Limited now or in the future, who may use it for purposes related to the use of the Website.
Ebux Limited may disclose your Personal Data to any member of Ebux Limited’s group of companies, partners or affiliates, which includes Ebux Limited’s subsidiaries, Ebux Limited’s ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act 2006, and any other companies associated or connected with Ebux Limited.
During changes to our business structure. If we engage in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, sale of some or all of Ebux Limited’s assets, financing, acquisition of all or a portion of our business.
Ebux Limited may disclose your Personal Data to third parties:
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Ebux Limited personnel, other users and the public;
- to enforce terms and conditions;
- where Ebux Limited is under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Data to comply with any legal obligation;
- for the purposes of fraud protection and crime reduction (including by providing information to the police about any stolen, blocked, counterfeit or fake devices); and
- to carry out Ebux Limited’s marketing and promotional communications, research and analysis (in an aggregated form only).
We may engage third party companies or individuals as service providers or business partners to process Other Information and support our business. These third parties may, for example, provide virtual computing and storage services.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Ebux Limited may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Ebux Limited takes security seriously. We take various steps to protect information you provide to us from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store, and the current state of technology.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites of Ebux Limited’s partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and Ebux Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any Personal Data to these websites.
Data collected by Ebux Limited may be retained depending on the following ways;
- If you were to opt in to receive marketing data, your name and email address will be retained for five years after your last transaction;
- If you didn’t opt in, your personal data mentioned in section 3 of this policy, for three years after your last transaction;
- Your order information will be kept for seven years due to financial regulations;
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
If you feel like Ebux Limited are not fulfilling their duties when protecting your data, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Offices at the following link – https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we will post any changes on this page. If you continue to use the services after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy.